Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome

Greetings, this is my first attempt at blogging although I have been a contributor to several blogs in the past. With the new year and all I thought I would try something new and give blogging a shot. I suppose I should explain the reason behind the name of my blog. My wife, Lucy, has a blog that is called Finding Joy in the Journey. As far as blogs go its pretty nice with pictures, music and whatnot. However I feel that her blog mainly tells her point of view on different events in our lives. So in order to keep things fair and balanced (just like Fox News) I have decided on the creation of this blog so I have an outlet to tell my side of the story. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

.

Fair enough.

I hope to hear it said in an appropriately whiney voice as well.

Th. said...

.

Um, sorry.

I had no idea my sister-in-law was logged in to this computer.

Heh.